Sunday, March 05, 2006

TF WIRE Episode 30

Episode 30 Topics:

*BotCon 2006 Location announced
*Transformers Movie officially greenlit
*Beast Machines DVD hits stores....sort of
*Next WST Dinobot...Slag
*Target Exclusive figures released
*IDW release artwork from Hearts of Steel
*New G1 Bootlegs appearing on eBay
*Preview Pages for the new Art of War comic surfaces
*Discussion Topic: BotCon Location
*Discussion Topic: TF movie...who do we want to see?
*Listener Question: Laser Rods/Cycles in IDW comics?
*Listener Question: Most over-rated/over-hyped toy?

http://www.tfrollout.com/podcast/TF_WIRE_EP30.mp3

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the Insectictrain so bad! Those concept drawings for the Hearts of Steel has got me so pumped for the comic!
I really would like to see Reflector made as a digital camera for the movie. He doesn't even have to be 3 seperate robots. In the cartoon they all looked the same any way. Or they could make 2 repaints for the other 2, just to have them. I real working camera would be awesome as a toy. If you could fit a camera on a ohone you can fit it in a toy.
I'm tellig you Takara needsto do a casetticon multi pack for the next TF Collection reissue!
I've picked up Luke and Darth Vader becasue I had the orginal StarWars ships when I was little and so the transformer versions really blow me away with a mix of nostalgia and a wow they couldnt do this when I was a kid. I'm only 26, by the way. So I plan on getting the Emperor and the Millennium Falcon. Do any of you plan on getting any of the SW TF?
No Beast Wars 2nd series of 10th anniversary sighted in Killeen, TX yet. I'm looking. I got the 1st wave. What about a Beast Wars/Godzilla(and Toho produced monsters) cross over. I'd love to see Godzilla and Ghidora transform into awesome maximals and predicons. You guys take care.
-Bot Marley-

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Matrix_Prime said...

As for the SW TF's.....I may pickup a Darth Vader figure just to get one of the figures in the line, but I'm not sure I want to throw down $15 for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home